Mittwoch, 26. November 2008

26.11.208 New Trackz Part 1






Asaiah Wala - Mornin(produced by HOT TRAK)(2oo8)
Avant - Number 1
Avant - Attention (Ft. Snoop Dogg)
BEYONCE ft. R Kelly - If I Were A Boy (CDQ)
Chris Brown - Edge
Chris Brown - Money In Ur Pocket (SNiPPED)
Chris Echols - OBAMAD
Brown - U Did It
Frankie - Turn Me Up (Prod. by Soulshock & Karlin)
I15 - I hate what he did to you
Jamie_Foxx - Edited_for_Mix
Lil Eddie - Friends With Benefits
Lonny Bereal feat Petey Pablo - Get My Lean On
MESHUN - Body language (FuLL)
Method Man ft. Black-Ty & Jerome - Get It In (CN Remix) (SNiPPED)
Ne-Yo - A Little Space (Prod by Stargate)
Ne-Yo - Out Of My League (Prod by Stargate)
R._Kelly_-_I_Believe
RL (Of NEXT) - Damn (Prod. By Soulshock & Karlin)
RL (of Next) - Open The Door (Prod. by Lil Jon)
RL (of Next) - Someone to Love
STERLING - So Many Girls
The Dream - Rockin That Shit [HQ+FULL]
Usher - The Dirt